Please be aware the mountain element of the 2019 event will not be marked/flagged. Maps will be provided in the Race Pack and an overview map with the route marked will be on display in the Registration Area. A good standard of navigation will be required to complete the course safely. Competitors must appreciate the potential seriousness of being in the mountains in bad weather/poor visibility. Volunteer marshals will be strategically placed around both the bike and mountain element, in the event of competitors becoming injured or getting into difficulty. A kit check will be undertaken before competitors are allowed to compete. Any competitor who does not have the minimum kit will have an opportunity to purchase items from the Tiso pop-up shop. Sealable bags will be provided as part of the Race Pack and must be carried at all times.
The entry fee to the Glen Clova Extreme Duathlon 2019 is £50 per person. We also have a number of ‘sponsored’ places if you raise an minimum of £100 for Tayside Mountain Rescue.
Follow the link below to Register, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the ‘sponsored’ places.
For 2019, we have teamed up with Dundee Tiso, The Bank Bar, Dundee and The Glen Clova Hotel. and are able to offer the following to each competitor:
* Chip Timing;
* Complimentary Camping on Friday/Saturday nights;
* Race Pack comprising: Race Number; Route Map;
* Limited Edition T-Shirt
* Complimentary Evening Event in The Glen Clova Hotel – starting around 9pm;
* Every Competitor finishing the event will receive a limited edition medal
* First, Second and Third Places in Male and Female categories will receive a specially engraved Trophy at a Prize Giving Ceremony, held early evening at The Glen Clova Hotel